Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- Description2001 Winner of the Phillip E. Frandson Award for Literature in Continuing Education An absolutely indispensable trove of practical, concrete ideas for teaching and training adults. Enough theorizing and mythologizing! This is the real stuff! Laurent A.
- Author BiographyKATHLEEN TAYLOR is professor in the School of Extended Education and chair of the Department of Portfolio Development at St. Mary's College in Moraga, California. She also writes and consults in the areas of adult development and learning, learning and transformation, prior learning assessment, and women's development. CATHERINE MARIENAU is professor and faculty mentor in the School for New Learning at DePaul University in Chicago. She teaches, writes, and consults in the areas of adult learning and development, experiential learning, outcomes-based curriculum and assessment, self-assessment, and women's development. MORRIS FIDDLER is professor and faculty mentor in the School for New Learning at DePaul University in Chicago. He teaches, advises, writes, and consults in the areas of adult and experiential learning, competence-based curriculum and assessment, prior learning assessment, online education, and medical genetics.
- Author(s)Catherine Marienau,Kathleen Taylor,Morris Fiddler
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication24/04/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight764 g
- Width191 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.