All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £26.97Trending at £27.35
- £13.37Trending at £18.93
- £8.56Trending at £10.18
- £9.20Trending at £10.99
- £13.99Trending at £19.95
- £11.63Trending at £11.79
- £10.25Trending at £10.63
About this product
- DescriptionTackles the question of how to develop effective change leaders who make a difference to organizational life. Based on the authors' real-life experience of designing development programmes and coaching individual change leaders, this book helps you to assess your readiness for leading change and develop the skills to make change successful.
- Author BiographyProfessor of HR Management and Organisation Behaviour at Southampton University School of Management. Prior to this appointment Malcolm was the Director of the School of Leadership, Change and HR and Research Director of Henley Management College.He remains a Visiting Professor at Henley Management College. He moved to Henley from a role as Principal Partner in Towers Perrin's International Human Resource Management practice. In this role he was responsible for Organisation Change and Management Development, Assessment, Leadership Development and Training projects for clients and for developing programmes and strategies for human resource and change management. In addition he was responsible for the firm's International leadership development practice.
- Author(s)Malcolm Higgs,Paul Aitken
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/09/2008
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.