CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionUsing case studies from Chile, Nigeria and the Philippines, this book examines the success rate of regional economic organisations of developing countries.
- Author BiographyM. LEANN BROWN teaches in the Department of Political Science at the University of Florida. She studies regional integration efforts among advanced industrial and developing countries and European Community policymaking. Professor Brown formerly served as Program Coordinator for the International Studies Association.
- Author(s)M.Leann Brown
- Date of Publication22/11/1994
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.