All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.50Trending at £22.57
- £9.83Trending at £12.72
- £24.81Trending at £27.49
- £40.36Trending at £41.19
- £30.00Trending at £43.08
- £18.73Trending at £19.67
- £33.99Trending at £37.63
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloping Cultures: Case Studies is a collection of 27 essays by a group of leading internationals scholars on the role of culture and cultural change in the evolution of countries and regions around the world.
- Author BiographyLawrence Harrison is adjunct lecturer and Senior Research Fellow at the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy at Tufts University. He is the author of three books on culture and development and is co-editor with Samuel Huntington of Culture Matters. He is former director for USAID where he directed five missions in Latin America between 1965 and 1981. Peter Berger is University Professor and Professor of Sociology and Theology at Boston Univeristy, where he also directs the Institute for the Study of Economic Culture and the Institute on Religion and World Affairs. He is the author most recently of The Capitalist Revolution and co-editor, with Samuel Huntington, of Many Globalizations.
- Author(s)Lawrence E. Harrison,Peter Berger
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2005
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 7 black & white tables
- Weight748 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.