Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive practical guide on managing and improving assessment within higher education, while tackling all stages of assessment.
- Author BiographySue Bloxham is Professor of Academic Practice and Head of the Centre for Development of Learning and Teaching at the University of Cumbria, England. Pete Boyd is a Senior Lecturer in the Centre for Development of Learning and Teaching at the University of Cumbria. Sarah Chesney is Senior Lecturer in E-learning in the Centre for Development of Learning and Teaching at the University of Cumbria. Andrew Ginty is a Senior Lecturer in Learning & Teaching Development at the University of Cumbria. Marion Nuttall is the Academic Enhancement Manager at the University of Cumbria.
- Author(s)Pete Boyd,Sue Bloxham
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication16/10/2007
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight0 g
- Width154 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.45Trending at £23.39
- £36.00Trending at £38.56
- £27.92Trending at £28.21
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.79
- £23.46Trending at £23.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.