Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloping Exemplary Performance One Person at a Time lays out a simple process to identify the right performance focus-one exemplary strength that can be leveraged and one expandable strength with development potential-and turn it into results that support an organization's overall strategy and success.
- Author BiographyMichael Sabbag, SPHR, is Vice President of Talent Management at Learn.com[registered], an on-demand learning automation software and services firm serving over 50 million end-users worldwide. Active in the Society for Human Resource Management and currently a member of the American Society for Training and Development's National Advisor for Chapter team, his 20 year background includes work with such national clients as Centex Homes as president of his own consulting firm, and in various management positions at media giant, Comcast.
- Author(s)Michael Sabbag
- PublisherNicholas Brealey Publishing
- Date of Publication15/07/2009
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavies-Black Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight564 g
- Width158 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.