All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the third book in a series of three photocopiable activity books on developing French with pupils. They cover the National Curriculum guidelines for introducing a modern foreign language and language units of the QCA scheme of work for Key Stage 2.
- Author BiographyMadeleine Bender is a French language teacher, translator and publishing consultant. She has more than 20 years experience teaching French at all levels.
- Author(s)Madeleine Bender
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication29/11/2002
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleDeveloping French
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteb&w line drawings, colour illustrations
- Weight342 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Michael Evans
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £25.97Trending at £35.75
- £7.09Trending at £9.04
- £9.73Trending at £12.38
- £8.99Trending at £9.69
- £7.70Trending at £9.98
- £8.89Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.