All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book helps medium-sized companies adapt to the challenges and take advantage of the opportunities of the growing international business climate. The authors offer practical, usable advice on production, sourcing and strategic planning.
- Author BiographyProf. Dr. Rudolf Grunig is Professor of Business Administration at the University of Fribourg and Lecturer in Strategic Management in various postgraduate programs in Switzerland and abroad. He is also member of the Board or strategy consultant for different Swiss companies.Prof. Dr. Dirk Morschett holds the Chair for International Management - Liebherr/Richemont Endowed Chair at the University of Fribourg, Switzerland. He also teaches in various postgraduate programs in Switzerland and abroad.
- Author(s)Dirk Morschett,Rudolf Grunig
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication10/09/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note93 Illustrations, black and white; XVIII, 218 p. 93 illus.
- Weight520 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2017
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.16Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.