Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.01
- £31.99Trending at £32.36
- £11.67Trending at £13.78
- £24.99Trending at £27.56
- £8.69Trending at £10.98
- £5.54Trending at £7.99
- £7.15Trending at £7.93
About this product
- DescriptionGuides primary-school teachers and librarians in creating literature-based programmes, based on quality classic literature. The text shows how to select appropriate books, taking into account the various learning styles of children. Chapters cover recommended books by theme, author and genre.
- Author BiographyLETTY WATT teaches gifted and talented children at Jefferson Elementary School, Norman, Oklahoma. She is especially involved with grades K-5. As owner of Learning Connections, she is a consultant on literature-based learning. TERRI PARKER STREET holds a B.S. in music education and a Master's of Library and Information Studies from the University of Oklahoma, Norman. She taught music in elementary and secondary schools for 13 years and has presented workshops in the areas of music and the visual arts. She has been an elementary school library media specialist for the past five years.
- Author(s)Letty S. Watt,Terri Parker Street
- Date of Publication29/04/1994
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleOryx Literature-based S.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.