CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £27.29
- £7.17Trending at £9.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £24.99Trending at £33.90
- £9.09Trending at £9.59
- £12.98Trending at £14.38
About this product
- DescriptionPartnerships for practice.
- Author BiographyImogen Taylor is a Lecturer in Professional Studies at the University of Bristol. To her experience of professional practice, training and education she brings her recent ethnographic research into student learning. She has published widely in professional journals.
- Author(s)Imogen Taylor
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/1997
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Higher Education OUP
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.