All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.69Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionComprehensively prepares students with the skills to successfully manage human service organizations.
- Author BiographyLarry D. Watson is an assistant professor at the University of Texas at Arlington (UTA) School of Social Work. He publishes and teaches in the area on nonprofit administration and social policy. He is a member of the National Association of Social Workers (NASW), the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE), the Association for Research on Nonprofit and Voluntary Action (ARNOVA), and the International Society for Third Sector Research (ISTR). He is the president of the Texas Chapter of NASW. Prior to joining the faculty of the UTA School of Social Work, he served as the president/CEO of Methodist Mission Home in San Antonio, Texas, and was executive director of Catholic Family Services in Amarillo, Texas. He is a faculty associate of the Center for Advocacy, Nonprofit and Donor Organizations (CAN-DO) at the University of Texas at Arlington School of Social Work. Richard (Rick) A. Hoefer is the Roy E. Dulak Professor for Community Practice Research at the University of Texas at Arlington, School of Social Work. He has published frequently on nonprofit administration, advocacy, social policy, and program evaluation, and teaches in those areas at the BSW, MSW and PhD levels. He is also the director of the Center for Advocacy, Nonprofit and Donor Organizations (CAN-DO), which assists local nonprofits with consulting on administrative skills development, board relations, strategic planning initiatives, and other aspects of nonprofit organization life. Dr. Hoefer is the founding and continuing editor of the Journal of Policy Practice, an award-winning teacher, and recipient of NASW Tarrant County Social Worker of the Year award. He is a member of the National Association of Social Workers (NASW), the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE), the Association for Research on Nonprofit and Voluntary Action (ARNOVA), the International Society for Third Sector Research (ISTR), and the American Evaluation Association (AEA).
- Author(s)Larry D. Watson,Richard A. Hoefer
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication20/12/2013
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.