CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £14.67Trending at £14.86
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the connections that help to develop understanding, such as how counting underpins many calculating methods and the way mental working and informal jotting can support problem-solving. This book uses a balance of theory and practice to help teachers deal with the maths teaching problems and issues they encounter on a day-to-day basis.
- Author BiographyJulia Anghileri is Senior Lecturer in the Faculty of Education, University of Cambridge. She has written extensively on teaching mathematics and is a consultant to the both the National Numeracy Strategy and the QCA.
- Author(s)Julia Anghileri
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication14/02/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight227 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.