CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a practical guide to developing and maintaining an electronic open access peer-reviewed scholarly journal. The book provides a very practical step by step guide to addressing the issues of creating an open access journal.
- Author BiographyDr David J. Solomon is an Associate Professor of Medicine at Michigan State University. He started an open access electronic journal in medical education, Medical Education Online, which has grown rapidly in recent years.
- Author(s)David J. Solomon
- PublisherWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationWitney
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Out-of-print date06/01/2017
- Weight460 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.