All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £10.75Trending at £11.04
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.94Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloping Person-Centred Counselling, Second Edition is designed to help counsellors improve their skills within the person-centred approach. With chapters on growth and transference, the book covers the subjects which are central to person-centred training. The book is supported by case material and examples from practice.
- Author BiographyDave Mearns is formerly Director of the Counselling Unit and Professor of Counselling at the University of Strathclyde, Glasgow. Dave is author or co-author of four other counselling books published by SAGE: Person-Centred Counselling in Action, Second Edition, Experiences of Counselling in Action, Person-Centred Counselling Training and Person-Centred Therapy Today: New Frontiers in Theory and Practice.
- Author(s)Dave Mearns
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication29/11/2002
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleDeveloping Counselling Series
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.