All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionCommunities are basic social units that provide contexts in which people live together to their mutual benefit. This book defines what prosocial communities are, identifying their elements and relevant interrelationships, and reviewing the available evidence in support of those conclusions.
- Author(s)Forrest B. Tyler
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/09/2007
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight426 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.