All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.75
- £22.95Trending at £23.45
- £23.72Trending at £26.30
- £40.35Trending at £41.11
- £42.67Trending at £47.87
- £20.65Trending at £21.76
- £30.11Trending at £33.25
About this product
- DescriptionAsking the right questions is critical in focus group interviewing. This book describes a practical process for identifying powerful themes and then offers an easy-to-understand strategy for translating those themes into questions. Richard Krueger suggests ways of categorizing, phrasing and sequencing focus group questions.
- Author BiographyRichard Krueger is professor emeritus at the University of Minnesota. He is an internationally recognized authority on the use of focus group interviewing within the public environment. For 25 years he served as evaluation leader for the University of Minnesota Extension Service followed by 10 years teaching graduate courses in program evaluation and research methodology. He is a former president of the American Evaluation Association and a member of the Qualitative Research Consultants Association. He holds a Ph.D. from the University of Minnesota. In his spare time he repairs his motorcycle, swaps stories with friends, and shops for tools at the local hardware store. Maybe you've seen him there.
- Author(s)Richard A. Krueger
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication24/07/1997
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleFocus Group Kit
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.