All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis student friendly practical guide helps you get to grips with reflective practice in teaching, using theories & case studies.
- Author BiographyDeb McGregor is Reader in Developing Pedagogy and Educational Doctorate Award Leader at the University of Wolverhampton, UK. Lesley Cartwright is an Education Consultant, UK. She was previously principle lecturer at the University of Wolverhampton.
- Author(s)Debra McGregor,Lesley Cartwright
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Education OUP
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width67 mm
- Height95 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £6.80Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £19.03Trending at £19.65
- £7.00Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.