All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOften people can react very differently to the same event. This title demonstrates how resilience can allow people to find constructive ways of dealing with difficult experience by using various cognitive behavioural therapy techniques.
- Author BiographyMichael Neenan is Associate Director of the Centre for Stress Management, Kent, an accredited cognitive behavioural therapist and author (with Windy Dryden) of Life Coaching: A Cognitive-Behavioural Approach.
- Author(s)Michael Neenan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/06/2009
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables
- Weight282 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.