All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing the highly effective Social Stories(TM) model, this book focusses on writing and illustrating stories to develop resilience in young people with autism who are particularly susceptible to setbacks. With ideas for coping strategies and positive response techniques, this book offers a means to work through negative experiences.
- Author BiographyDr Siobhan Timmins is an approved Satellite Trainer in Social Stories(TM) and offers training in the approach to parents, professionals, and NHS staff. She is an Associated Specialist at a special school in Essex.
- Author(s)Siobhan Timmins
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/06/2017
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £15.20
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £22.39Trending at £25.07
- £23.97Trending at £25.99
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.