All listings for this product
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £15.99Trending at £17.01
- £3.24Trending at £5.40
- £4.03Trending at £4.21
- £7.61Trending at £7.98
- £9.99Trending at £12.30
- £2.99Trending at £5.47
- £8.63Trending at £9.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is part of a series of seven photocopiable science activity books for primary schools and home study. The books provide activities to support the teaching of science in the Foundation Stage, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
- Author BiographyChristine Moorcroft is a best-selling author, an educational consultant and an OFSTED inspector. Working in collaboration with Ray Barker, she wrote the entire Developing Literacy series.
- Author(s)Christine Moorcroft
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/04/2004
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleDeveloping Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight256 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.