Developing Support Groups for Individuals with Early-Stage Alzheimer's Disease: Planning, Implementation, and Evaluation by Robyn Yale (Paperback, 1995)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £37.75+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.81Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.26
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £5.45Trending at £7.98
- £12.58Trending at £17.98
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis guidebook, for anyone developing early-stage Alzheimer's programs, is for use as a national and international model to meet the needs of people just diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease. Clinical and administrative issues include: selecting group participants; training facilitators; managing unique group topics, interactions, and dynamics.
- Author BiographyRobyn Yale is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker with over 20 years of experience in the fields of Aging and Alzheimer's disease (AD). In 1986, she pioneered an innovative support group for people with early stage AD and their families. She was among the first to fuel the growth in early stage awareness and services through her research and clinical practice, and by facilitating collaboration between professionals around the world in this area.Robyn Yalea (TM)s early stage support group model has been widely replicated nationally and internationally through her book and training workshops. She has become a leading expert, educator and advocate in the field of early dementia. Based in San Francisco , California , USA , she currently works independently and as a consultant to the Alzheimer's Association and other organizations.
- Author(s)Robyn Yale
- PublisherHealth Professions Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/10/1995
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHealth Professions Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Height230 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.