All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.48Trending at £9.06
- £6.61Trending at £6.87
- £9.60Trending at £13.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.22
- £6.53Trending at £6.87
- £9.91Trending at £13.08
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloping Women Leaders answers the question How do we best develop women leaders? with practical solutions drawn from current literature and the author's personal interviews with high-achievers in major US companies and universities.
- Author BiographyAnna Marie Valerio, Ph.D., President of Executive Leadership Strategies, LLC, is a consultant specializing in executive coaching and leadership development. Her areas of expertise also include individual assessment, women's leadership, and performance management. Her book, Executive Coaching: A Guide for the HR Professional , co-authored with Robert J. Lee and published by Wiley/Pfeiffer, is a practical guide about coaching and how to use it in organizations. Anna Marie has made numerous presentations at professional conferences and can be reached via her website, http://www.executiveleadershipstrategies.com. Series Editor: Steven G. Rogelberg, Ph.D., is Professor and Director of Organizational Science at the University of North Carolina Charlotte. He is a prolific and nationally recognized scholar. He is the current Editor of Journal of Business and Psychology . Besides his academic work, he founded and/or led three successful talent management consulting organizations/units.
- Author(s)Anna Marie Valerio
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/09/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleTalent Management Essentials
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight266 g
- Width148 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.