All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £13.51Trending at £14.41
- £34.43Trending at £40.20
- £37.16Trending at £40.49
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £10.22Trending at £10.75
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloping Women Leaders answers the question How do we best develop women leaders? with practical solutions drawn from current literature and the author s personal interviews with high-achievers in major US companies and universities.
- Author BiographyAnna Marie Valerio, Ph.D., President of Executive Leadership Strategies, LLC, is a consultant specializing in executive coaching and leadership development. Her areas of expertise also include individual assessment, women s leadership, and performance management. Her book, Executive Coaching: A Guide for the HR Professional, co-authored with Robert J. Lee and published by Wiley/Pfeiffer, is a practical guide about coaching and how to use it in organizations. Anna Marie has made numerous presentations at professional conferences and can be reached via her website, http://www.executiveleadershipstrategies.com. Series Editor: Steven G. Rogelberg, Ph.D., is Professor and Director of Organizational Science at the University of North Carolina Charlotte. He is a prolific and nationally recognized scholar. He is the current Editor of Journal of Business and Psychology. Besides his academic work, he founded and/or led three successful talent management consulting organizations/units.
- Author(s)Anna Marie Valerio
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/09/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleTalent Management Essentials
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight226 g
- Width149 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.