All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.88Trending at £11.89
- £10.75Trending at £10.97
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.00Trending at £4.70
- £4.84Trending at £4.97
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical college curriculum helps students with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) to enter into working life with confidence. Suitable for independent or guided study, it teaches young people strategies for managing the stresses and challenges of employment.
- Author BiographyMichelle Rigler, EdD, is Director of the Disability Resource Center at The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga and Director of the Mosaic Program for students with Autism Spectrum Disorder on which the BASICS Curriculum is based. Amy Rutherford, M.Ed, is Assistant Director and an instructor for the Disability Resource Center's Mosaic Program for students with Autism Spectrum Disorder at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. Emily Quinn, M.Ed, is Interim Assistant Director of the Disability Resource Center and serves in the role of coach and instructor for the Mosaic Program for Students with Autism Spectrum Disorder at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga.
- Author(s)Amy Rutherford,Emily Quinn,Michelle Rigler
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/07/2016
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleThe BASICS College Curriculum
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight590 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.