All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical resource, this book combines tips, checklists, exercises, and stories to outline concrete processes that improve the way leaders, managers, and anyone within an organization responds to conflict.
- Author BiographyCraig E. Runde is director of the Center for Conflict Dynamics at Eckerd College. Tim A. Flanagan is director of Custom Programs at the Leadership Development Institute at Eckerd College. Runde and Flanagan are the authors of Building Conflict Competent Teams and Becoming a Conflict Competent Leader (both from Jossey-Bass). Visit the authors' web site at www.conflictcompetent.com. The Center for Creative Leadership (CCL(r)) is a top-ranked, global provider of executive education that develops better leaders through its exclusive focus on leadership education and research. Founded in 1970 as a nonprofit, educational institution, CCL helps clients worldwide cultivate creative leadership - the capacity to achieve more than imagined by thinking and acting beyond boundaries - through an array of programs, products, and other services.
- Author(s)Craig E. Runde,Tim A. Flanagan
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/02/2010
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleJ-B CCL (Center for Creative Leadership)
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Weight1 g
- Width211 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.20
- £5.39Trending at £7.97
- £29.49Trending at £38.22
- £9.47Trending at £9.96
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.07
- £12.27Trending at £14.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.