All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- Author(s)Linda Young,Michael R. Young
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2013
- GenreDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRadcliffe Publishing Ltd
- Weight476 g
- Width226 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Table Of ContentsForeword. Preface. About the authors. About the book. Acknowledgements. What is personal development planning? Section 1: Preparation. Understanding - what is management? Section 2: People. Understanding - the patient's expectations. Understanding - complaints and near misses. Understanding - the employee (1). Understanding- the employee (2). Understanding - the employee (3). Understanding- the employee (4). Understanding- the practice manager. Understanding- the legal and regulatory framework. Section 3: Planning. Presentations (1). Understanding - what is a mission statement? Understanding - objectives. Understanding - what is strategic planning? Presentations (2). What is a business plan? Who is it for? What does it include? Operations. Finance. Marketing Risk. Executive summary. Understanding - what is quality? Understanding - planning for disaster. Understanding - what is a policy and what is a procedure? Understanding - managing change.
- Author BiographyMichael R Young is a former dentist, practice owner and teacher of clinical dentistry. He was also an independent expert witness. He holds a BDS and an MSc. He is the author of the prize-winning book Managing a Dental Practice the Genghis Khan Way and of the critically acclaimed How to be an Effective Expert Witness. Away from dentistry, Michael's interests include archaeology, history and the arts. He holds a BA. Michael is now a full-time author. Linda Young was a senior manager for a customer-orientated international company for over 20 years. She developed, wrote and delivered a diverse range of training material and courses. She has delivered training on a one-to-one basis and to large groups. She was voted an award-winning employee on several occasions. Linda was for many years a 'Young Enterprise' Business Adviser: she was voted 'Young Enterprise Business Adviser of the Year' in 2003. Throughout her career she championed excellent customer service. Her mantra became: 'There is a customer at the end of everything you do!'
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.