All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains step by step how to build a successful new coaching business using an innovative method of selling with integrity. Using helpful case studies, Jenny Rogers clearly analyses the practical issues that can make or break a new venture.
- Author BiographyJenny Rogers is an executive coach with more than 20 years' experience. Her clients are typically senior leaders from a wide range of sectors. She has also trained many hundreds of coaches and managers in coaching skills. As a writer Jenny has published more than 70 books on topics which include adult learning, influencing, facilitation skills and career management.
- Author(s)Jenny Rogers
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight134 g
- Width61 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.