All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis new volume in the SIOP Professional Practice Series provides evidence-based guidelines to help practitioners seeking advice, recommendations, and guidance for developing and enhancing high-performance teams.
- Author BiographyEduardo Salas, PhD, is trustee chair and Pegasus professor of psychology at the University of Central Florida where he also holds an appointment as program director for the Human Systems Integration Research Department at the Institute for Simulation and Training. Scott I. Tannenbaum, PhD, is president and cofounder of the Group for Organizational Effectiveness. He has provided advice, tools, and training to many organizations, including Fortune 100 companies and numerous government and military organizations. Debra Cohen, Ph.D., SPHR, is the senior vice president of Knowledge Development for the Society for Human Resource Management and is responsible for the Society's Knowledge Development Division. Gary Latham, PhD, is the Secretary of State Professor of Organizational Effectiveness in the Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto. Gary is a past president of the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology (SIOP). A division of the American Psychological Association and established in 1945, the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology (SIOP) is the premier association for professionals charged with enhancing human well-being and performance in organizational and work settings. SIOP has more than 7,000 members.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication12/07/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleJ-B SIOP Professional Practice Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight962 g
- Width164 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine55 mm
- Edited byDeborah Cohen,Dr. Eduardo Salas,Gary P. Latham,Scott Tannenbaum
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.