All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether they are known for a powerful golf swing or a stunning tennis forehand, the best athletes all have one thing in common - a strong and well-conditioned core. This title features over 50 of the most effective exercises, science-based assessment tools, sport-specific programmes and expert advice for developing a personalised core programme.
- Author BiographyThe National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) is the world's leading organisation in the field of sport conditioning. Drawing on the resources and expertise of the most recognised professionals in strength training and conditioning, sport science, performance research, education and sports medicine, the NSCA is the world's trusted resource for coaches and athletes.
- Author(s)National Strength & Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication16/12/2013
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationChampaign, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics
- Content Note189 Halftones, black and white; 7 Illustrations, black and white
- Weight476 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18 to 99 years
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.