CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionHelps human resource professionals fulfill bottom-line responsibilities of preparing their organization's personnel for global interaction and competition. This work offers various cross-cultural training and education strategies aimed at developing global organizations and managers who are able to conduct business successfully in world markets.
- Author BiographyDr. Philip R. Harris is President of Harris International, Ltd. in LaJolla, California. He is Series Editor of the Managing Cultural Differences Series and co-author of B-H books Managing Cultural Differences, Multicultural Management 2000, and Transcultural Leadership. He is on the advisory board of the European Business Review.
- Author(s)Philip R. Harris,Robert T. Moran,William G. Stripp
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication27/07/1993
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationHouston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGulf Publishing Co
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight740 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.