All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £14.47Trending at £16.02
- £30.44Trending at £40.31
- £10.97Trending at £11.33
- £13.12Trending at £15.02
- £10.29Trending at £11.15
- £19.17Trending at £27.05
- £12.48Trending at £13.33
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1971, Leon O Chua presented the formulation of a memristor, which was postulated as the fourth circuit element in electrical circuit theory - one that could join the existing core group of elements: capacitor, resistor and inductor. This book describes advanced research on significant issues in the field of memristors.
- Author(s)Andrew L. Fitch,Herbert Ho-Ching Iu
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication17/12/2012
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleWorld Scientific Series on Nonlinear Science Series A
- Series Part/Volume Number82
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.