All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides a platform for localized perspectives on CSR in developing countries across the globe. The chapters bring local context and business to the forefront and highlight the efforts spearheaded by indigenous actors from within the developing world.
- Author BiographyDIMA JAMALI is Professor and Kamal Shair Endowed Chair in Leadership at American University of Beirut, where CHARLOTTE KARAM is Assistant Professor of Organizational Behavior & Psychology. MICHAEL BLOWFIELD is Professor of Corporate Responsibility at University of Wolverhampton.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/07/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSaltaire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGreenleaf Publishing
- Weight494 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byCharlotte Karam,Dima Jamali,Michael Blowfield
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £26.40
- £45.12Trending at £47.58
- £38.79Trending at £42.29
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.