Development Projects for a New Millennium by Anil Hira, Trevor Parfitt (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £35.06Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £9.50Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 25 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.54Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £10.87Trending at £12.34
About this product
- DescriptionHira and Parfitt cover new approaches and techniques related to development projects, including issues of participation, gender, and evaluation.
- Author BiographyANIL HIRA is Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science and Latin American Studies at Simon Fraser University. After working in a variety of public administration posts, Professor Hira taught development courses at the American University in Cairo, Tulane University, and Simon Fraser. Among his earlier publications are Ideas and Economic Policy in Latin America (Praeger, 1998) and Political Economy of Energy in the Southern Cone (Praeger, 2003). TREVOR PARFITT is Director of the Master's Program in Development at the American University in Cairo. Professor Parfitt has worked as a consultant for a variety of development organizations, including the United Nations' Development Programme and the United States Agency for International Development. Among his publications is the forthcoming Towards Postmodern Ethics for Development.
- Author(s)Anil Hira,Trevor Parfitt
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight310 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.