All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £28.95Trending at £30.58
- £4.43Trending at £4.78
- £21.89Trending at £22.17
- £11.16Trending at £14.06
- £7.64Trending at £9.99
- £10.09Trending at £10.99
- £7.33Trending at £8.55
About this product
- DescriptionDevelopment Strategies, Identities, and Conflict in Asia explores the links between Asian governments' development strategies and the nature and dynamics of inter-group violence, analyzing variations in strategies and their impacts through broad comparative analyses, as well as case studies focused on eight countries.
- Author BiographyNatalia S. Mirovitskaya is a Senior Research Scholar and Lecturing Fellow in Public Policy at the Duke Center for International Development, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/06/2013
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePolitics, Economics, and Inclusive Development
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note4 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 347 p. 4 illus.
- Weight585 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byNatalia Mirovitskaya,William Ascher
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.