All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAbdullahadi H. Taher describes how Saudi Arabia's oil, gas and mineral resources were discovered, and looks at key stages in the development of the oil and gas industries. Close attention is paid to the refining, manufacturing, marketing and export of natural resources and the setting up of refineries in Saudi Arabia.
- Author BiographyDr Abdulhadi H. Taher received his PhD in Business Administration from the University of California, Berkeley in 1964. He has worked in both the public and private sectors, as the former Director General of the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Petroleum and Minerals and as the current CEO of the Taher Group of Companies. He lectured in Business Administration at King Saud University in Riyadh and has served as a board member of Aramco and governor of Petromin. His publications include 'Income Determination in the International Petroleum Industry', published by Saqi in 2008.
- Author(s)Abdulhadi H. Taher
- PublisherSaqi Books
- Date of Publication15/11/2010
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSaqi Books
- Weight431 g
- Width164 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Translated byJudith Cumberbatch
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £28.08
- £29.59Trending at £37.77
- £19.38Trending at £21.16
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.84
- £5.82Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.