Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £45.67+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £23.00Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 3 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £27.07
- £134.20Trending at £159.29
- £25.99Trending at £28.36
- £22.36Trending at £24.18
- £43.13Trending at £45.80
- £23.28Trending at £37.83
- £10.33Trending at £14.92
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/04/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCarnegie Mellon Symposia on Cognition Series
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Content Note4 black & white tables
- Weight368 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byKevin A. Pelphrey,Marcel Adam Just
- Table Of ContentsPart 1. Lives Lived with Autism. Grandin, T., My Experience with Visual Thinking and Sensory Oversensitivity: The Need for Research on Sensory Problems. Hippler, K., Hans Asperger's Patients Growing Up. Part 2. Brain Mechanisms and Genetic Influences. Just, M.A., Keller, T.A., Kana, R.K., A Theory of Autism Based on Frontal-Posterior Underconnectivity. Scott-Van Zeeland, A.A., Bookheimer, S., Implicit Learning and Reward Systems Deficit in Autism: A Mechanism for Social Learning Deficit? Geschwind, D.H., Autism Susceptibility Genes and Normal Variation: Connecting Genes to Brain Structure and Function. Part 3. Developmental Processes in Autism. Bryson, S.E., What Do Early Signs Tell Us about the Developmental Roots of Autism? Jones, W., Klin, A., Social Engagement in the First Two Years of life in Autism Spectrum Disorders. Part 4. Neural Systems in Social and Emotional Processes. Pelphrey, K.A., Perlman, S.B., Vander Wyk, B.C., Brain Mechanisms for Social Perception Dysfunction in Autism. Kana, R.K., Klein, C.C., Klinger, G.L., Travers, B.G., Klinger, M.R., Neural Representations of Self versus Other: Lessons from Autism. Moss, J., Wicker, B., Brain Connectivity and Emotional Processing in Autism. Part 5. Overview. Minshew, M.J., Mazefsky, C.A., Organizing Principles For Autism Research: Where Do We Go From Here?
- Author BiographyMarcel A. Just is the D.O. Hebb Professor of Psychology at Carnegie Mellon University. His brain-imaging research investigates the biological mechanisms underlying the altered psychological processes in autism. His autism research has made several fundamental discoveries concerning differences in brain function, including findings of alterations in synchronization, in white matter communication tracts, and in the balance of frontal versus posterior activation. Kevin A. Pelphrey is the Harris Associate Professor of Child Psychiatry at the Yale Child Study Center. His research addresses fundamental questions regarding the typical and atypical development of brain mechanisms for social cognition in children with and without autism spectrum disorders.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.