Development and Flexibility by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 1998)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £59.89Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by speedysavings
- Est. delivery by 24 Oct
- £15.42Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by cambridgerarebooks
- Est. delivery by 26 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.13
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the relationship between the developing nervous system and the learning of patterns of behaviour, and is useful for both biology and medical students. This book also provides the opportunity for self-testing at the end of each chapter.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication27/05/1998
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBiology: Brain and Behaviour
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note80 Illustrations, black and white; VIII, 194 p. 80 illus.
- Weight1340 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Edited byT. Whatson,V. Stirling
- Edition Statement1998 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.