All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to the contemporary challenges states in the developing world face, and to the ways in which they can build capacity to handle them. It examines the key institutions of the state, the challenges of institutional reform, and the importance of institutional reform in achieving development.
- Author BiographyNatasha Ezrow is Senior Lecturer at the University of Essex, UK, where she also serves as the Director of the International Development Studies Programme. Erica Frantz is Assistant Professor at Michigan State University, USA. She was previously a political analyst at the Institute for Physical Sciences, an intelligence-oriented think-tank in McLean, USA.Andrea Kendall-Taylor is an Analyst for the United States Government. She specializes in the political dynamics of autocracy, democratization, and political instability.
- Author(s)Erica Frantz,Natasha Ezrow
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/10/2015
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note368 p.
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2015
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.06Trending at £7.37
- £13.14Trending at £17.04
- £11.02Trending at £11.29
- £3.59Trending at £3.78
- £8.82Trending at £11.98
- £3.59Trending at £6.29
- £13.83Trending at £16.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.