Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.48Trending at £9.06
- £6.60Trending at £6.87
- £9.60Trending at £13.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.22
- £6.53Trending at £6.87
- £9.91Trending at £13.08
- £3.49Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses research and theory on how motivation changes as children progress through school, gender differences in motivation, and motivational differences as an aspect of ethnicity. This book also discusses motivation within the context of school achievement as well as athletic and musical performance.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2002
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEducational Psychology
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight750 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAllan Wigfield,Jacquelynne S. Eccles
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.