All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £5.22Trending at £5.65
- £23.97Trending at £25.64
- £38.32Trending at £40.45
- £37.82Trending at £40.88
- £33.52Trending at £35.85
- £27.35Trending at £27.89
- £6.38Trending at £7.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis chronological approach to the study of child development encompasses both scientific research and years of practical experience by the authors. It explores the synthesis of biological, social and emotional factors from which the child emerges, encouraging students to better understand their own lives, as well as the process of development.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL COLE is Professor of Psychology, Communication and Human Development at the University of California. He is based at University College San Diego, where he is the Director of the Laboratory of Comparative Human Cognition. SHEILA R. COLE a former journalist who specialized in writing about families, children, development and education. CYNTHIA LIGHTFOOT is Professor of Human Development and Family Studies at Pennsylvania State University and Division Head of Health and Human Development for the Commonwealth College. She is currently Vice President of the Jean Piaget Societ
- Author(s)Cynthia Lightfoot,Michael Cole,Sheila R. Cole
- PublisherWorth Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/2004
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorth Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date26/03/2009
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Height290 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.