All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.29
- £45.12Trending at £47.36
- £12.12Trending at £15.87
- £8.33Trending at £9.96
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.86
About this product
- DescriptionCharts the development of economic analysis from the classical age of Plato and Aristotle, through the middle ages to the first flowering of economics as a distinct discipline - the age of Petty, Quesnay and Smith - to the era of economics and the marginalist revolution. This book offers coverage of the twentieth century.
- Author BiographyIngrid Rima is Professor of Economics at Temple University, Philadelphia, USA.
- Author(s)Ingrid H. Rima
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/12/2008
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note47 black & white illustrations, 7 black & white tables, 47 black & white line drawings
- Weight1065 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.