All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.78
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.49
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe involvement of key factors operating independently or in cooperation with others contributes to physical and physiological mechanisms to help engineer a vertebrate hypothalamus. The actions of these key factors influence developmental mechanisms including neurogenesis, cell migration, cell differentiation, cell death, axon guidance, and synaptogenesis.
- Author(s)Kristy McClellan,Stuart Tobet
- PublisherMorgan & Claypool Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- Series TitleColloquium Series on The Developing Brain
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan & Claypool Publishers
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.