All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Cornelia Jumpertz-Schwab
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/08/1998
- Series TitleScottish Studies International Publications of the Scottish Studies Centre of the Johannes Gutenberg Universitat Mainz in Germersheim
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 25
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1998
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight320 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Table Of ContentsContents: Different categories of loan-words in the Scots texts - Syntactic constructions which may have been influenced by the original Latin version - Participle constructions, infinitive constructions, relative constructions, perfect tense without the auxiliary have.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Cornelia Jumpertz-Schwab was a student at the University of Freiburg and the University of Glasgow. She was Lektor for German at the University of Limerick and Assistant at the University of Bayreuth. Since 1994 she has been teaching DaF and English in adult education.
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £43.55Trending at £49.43
- £24.99Trending at £26.57
- £12.79Trending at £13.33
- £19.67Trending at £20.68
- £11.68Trending at £12.39
- £4.50Trending at £4.99
- £63.23Trending at £93.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.