All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionEvolutionary developmental biology jumps a step further in Evolutionary Developmental Anthropology to survey the correlation between evolutionary developmental anthropology and primate and human morphological evolution.
- Author BiographyJulia Boughner is Assistant Professor in the Department of Anatomy & Cell Biology at the University of Saskatchewan. Her laboratory researches dental and jaw development in great apes, the genetic underpinnings of coordinated jaw and tooth morphogenesis and evolution in mammals, and early-acting risk factors for third molar impaction in humans. Campbell Rolian is Assistant Professor in anatomy in the Department of Comparative Biology and Experimental Medicine in the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine at the University of Calgary. His current work centers around an artificial selection experiment in mice, which will allow him to study developmental, evolutionary and functional aspects of skeletal variation in the vertebrate limb skeleton.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication29/01/2016
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight940 g
- Width180 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byCampbell Rolian,Julia C. Boughner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.