All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £11.65Trending at £13.99
- £11.09Trending at £12.99
- £12.58Trending at £17.98
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £6.24Trending at £7.50
- £13.03Trending at £16.20
About this product
- DescriptionThe study of plant development using molecular and genetic techniques is rapidly becoming one of the most active areas of research on flowering plants. Developmental Biology of Flowering Plants relates classical developmental work with the outstanding problems of the future in the study of plant development.
- Author(s)V. Raghavan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 Tables, black and white; XXII, 354 p.
- Weight721 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.