All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
- £16.61Trending at £16.82
- £14.50Trending at £20.08
About this product
- DescriptionDevelopmental Cognitive Neuroscience, 4th Edition, is a revised and updated edition of the landmark text focusing on the development of brain and behaviour during infancy, childhood, and adolescence.
- Author BiographyMark H. Johnson is Director of the Centre for Brain and Cognitive Development at Birkbeck College, University of London, UK. He is the author of more than 300 papers, has written or edited ten books, is an elected Fellow of several academic societies, and is a former editor-in-chief of the Wiley-Blackwell Journal of Developmental Science. Michelle de Haan is Reader in Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience in the Institute of Child Health at University College London, UK, and Honorary Principal Neuropsychologist for Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Trust.
- Author(s)Mark H. Johnson,Michelle de Haan
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication12/06/2015
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight818 g
- Width176 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.