Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionAn indispensable survey of the definitions, assessments, and treatments of individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Author BiographyBruce D. McCreary is professor emeritusin the Division of Developmental Disabilities at the Department of Psychiatry, Queen's University. Jessica Jones is an associate professor in the Division of Developmental Disabilities at the Department of Psychiatry, Queen's University.
- Author(s)Bruce D. McCreary,Jessica Jones
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication25/01/2014
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleQueen's Policy Studies Series
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.