Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis important new text is a comprehensive survey of current thinking and research on a wide range of developmental disorders. Highlights key research on normal and typical development Includes clinical case studies and diagrams to illustrate key concepts A reader-friendly writing style.
- Author BiographyCharles Hulme is Professor of Psychology at the University of York. He has conducted research on a wide range of developmental disorders. His current research focuses particularly on interventions to ameliorate children's reading and language difficulties. Margaret J. Snowling is Professor of Psychology at the University of York and a qualified clinical psychologist. She is widely recognized as an expert in the field of children's reading and language difficulties.
- Author(s)Charles Hulme,Margaret J. Snowling
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/12/2008
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight798 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £6.95Trending at £7.69
- £18.77Trending at £20.23
- £48.62Trending at £53.05
- £43.72Trending at £46.09
- £28.40Trending at £30.25
- £56.54Trending at £63.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.