Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis inaugural issue by the new editors-in-chief brings together a group of cutting-edge developmental scholars who each report on promising new lines of theory and research within their specialty areas.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication22/09/2005
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleNew Directions for Child and Adolescent Development
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 109
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight193 g
- Width149 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byLene Arnett Jensen,Reed W. Larson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.