Consider these sponsored items
- £133.70Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £26.40
- £45.12Trending at £47.58
- £38.79Trending at £42.29
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
About this product
- DescriptionBlending theory and case studies, this volume explores a vitally important and topical aspect of developmentalism, which remains a focal point for scholarly and policy debates around democracy and social development in the global political economy. Includes case studies from China, Vietnam, India, Brazil, Uganda, South Korea, Ireland, Australia.
- Author BiographyPETER ABRAHAMSON Associate Professor of Sociology at University of Copenhagen, Denmark C.P. CHANDRASEKHAR Professor at the Centre for Economic Studies and Planning, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India CHANG HA-JOON Reader in Economics at the University of Cambridge, UK YIN-WAH CHU Associate Professor in the Department of Sociology at Hong Kong Baptist University, China JULIUS KIIZA Associate Professor of Political Economy and Development at Makerere University, Uganda TAT YAN KONG Reader (Associate Professor) in Comparative Politics and Development Studies at SOAS, University of London, UK KWON HYEONG-KI is an associate professor of Political Science at Seoul National University, South Korea PIETRO MASINA Associate Professor of Political Economy of Development at the University of Naples 'L'Orientale', Italy ALFREDO SAAD-FILHO Professor of Political Economy at SOAS, University of London, UK ALVIN Y. SO Chair Professor of Social Science Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, China ELIZABETH THURBON Senior Lecturer in International Relations at the University of New South Wales, Australia
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInternational Political Economy Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXVII, 329 p.
- Weight565 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byBen Fine,Kyung-Sup Chang,Linda Weiss
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.